The Hidden Secret History of The World
Many historical facts are deliberately concealed from public knowledge. Perhaps because of the evils committed by the authorities in the past, or it could be to hide the evil conspiracies for political and economic interests of certain groups. Or maybe because there are events that are not well documented. In addition there are also amazing facts that existed throughout history and can add to our knowledge.
Here’s the facts:
● The tailless ape-faced man who had a brain volume two times greater than the human face other tailless apes, and they made the tooling for the first time about 2 million years ago. They are divided into four different races after 1 million years later and one of them later left Africa. They can then speak the language around 400,000 years ago and in that time they have spread in Africa, Europe and Asia.
Finally, a large group of Asian people migrated from Asia to America, when the continents of Asia and America are connected at the north. And then they live in all parts of North and South America, which may be known as the Indians – Native Americans is wrong to be named by Columbus, because Columbus thought he had reached India, so he called them Indians or people of India.
● giant Sphinx statue in Egypt have been built around the year 8000 BC (Before Christ) by the dark brown in northern Africa, 4000 years before the rise of civilization in Egypt. Measure of time is calculated by scraping the rain on the stone statue. This method is a more accurate way to measure the age of stone statues.
● Regional Brazil was discovered by way of the sea around the year 531 BC or maybe before then by the Phoenicians. Nations Phoenicians the first nation to trade across the oceans. They live in nearby Lebanon (is first cultured city in the world) and they have crossed the Atlantic from the African continent and conducting trade activities with the local community there for many years. The local community is really coming on foot from China many years earlier.
● Cleopatra (69 to 30 BC), queen of Egypt was 16 years old but is known to have an abnormal sexual desire (sex maniac) and the time that she was the wife of Julius Caesar. His first love was when he was 12 years old and he has a special temple occupied boyfriends and sex party in there. Cleopatra then committed suicide when he was 38 years old.
● The Chinese crossed the ocean with the ship and find Mexico around the year 459 AD and other countries.
Nations ● Vikings from northern Europe have small colonies around the east coast of America around the year 900 BC.
● southern Europeans first discovered north America in tahun1472 is a Portuguese named Joao vas de Corte Real in the discovery of a secret mission. But the nation Phoenicians probably visited North America long before that. And Columbus first came twenty years later, in 1492, and he called for Hispaniola Haiti!
● Mills Darden (the U.S. in 1798 to 1857) weight is 463 pounds, while his wife is only 46 kg
● Antonio Meucci (1808-1889) from Italy invented the telephone in 1849, and Alexander Graham Bell, who actually worked on Meucci, patent copies in 1876 and recognized as a discovery!
● Sir Joseph Wilson Swan patented the light bulb for the first time in 1878 in England. And Thomas Alva Edison made a little mock better, then he tried to get the patenatas artificial bulbs in America about a year later. Thomas Alva Edison introduced the electric light bulb was an invention. But in 1892 the Company Edisonsmerger with Swans and became General Electric, and after that they are using the original method of Swans findings to make a light bulb.
● Famous scientist Nicola Tesla (1856-1943) discovered and patented the radio tahun1893, means Marconi is not a real inventor.
● Fourth chimney pieces of the Titanic turned out a hoax, just to look like really four pieces!
● Charles Lindberg is human-to-82 that flew over the ocean, but he was the first to do it alone.
● State of Vatican established in 1929 with the help of a diktatorfasis, Mussolini who want to get the support of the church.
● The most vicious criminals: Herman Webster Mudgett (1860-1896), known as Dr. Harry Howard Holmes has killed about 150 young women, but he claims to be “only” killed 27 people. He rents rooms in the “palace” hers in Chicago, which is actually a house of horrors. There dibuatkannya secret passageways through the meandering from one room to another, each room is equipped with a secret elevator, all bedrooms are soundproofed, acid pools (perhaps in order to squash the body), the gas chambers, a table surgery is equipped with a stretch of the human body, private crematorium, and a cellar (bunker) is very large which found many parts of the human body mutilated. He sold the skeletons of his victims to the schools kedokteran.Korban-victim hung for 10 minutes before dying.
● Albert Fish (1870-1936) a cannibal to eat at least fifteen children, but he was only sentenced to two homicides and last victim was a boy about ten years old, Grace Budd, who cut in small sizes and then dimasaknya with pieces of kiosks and onions. In a letter to his mother he wrote “This is a little donkey that is baked in the oven”.
● Mother was the youngest in the world is a child from Peru named Lina Medina which time she conceived five years and seven months. She later gave birth to a healthy boy by caesarean section in May 1939 and the father of the baby was never found. His parents first suspected Lina Medina suffered from a kind of tumor, but it turns out she was pregnant since she was 4 years old and already had my period since the age of three. Lina is developing normally and get a second child in 1972, 33 years after her first child was born.
● Otto Hahn, a German made the first atomic bomb in 1938.
● When invaded Belgium, Germany for the first time an attack using an umbrella with a number of puppet troops to confuse the enemy (the first time Germany did not use puppets to attack his umbrella when the troops invaded Norway) plus a unique glider equipped with a bomb is really efficient. Inidilakukan to destroy bridges and to master the most important places “almost impossible” to be taken as fortress Eben Emael.
All the crazy idea but it works so well has been developed by the evil genius, Hitler and all are original ideas of their own. Hitler was really a lover of war, and it was really designed for the first time almost everything that makes Germans have a horrible combat forces. From the start of every detail of the army uniform and rank mark, get training methods are complex but effective war, everything was her own idea. Although very nasty but all he did was amazing.
When the British began plans to invade Norway, a couple month before Germany is also doing the same thing with a huge fleet gathered in the North Sea., But when British forces met near Oslo German navy, Britain reversed course to back Norway. However, only a limited number of troops involved in the fighting.
● biggest hero in World War II was Michel Hollard dania is a single master who started most efficient intelligence organization in France called “Reseau Agir” 60 people who had an undercover agent placed in strategic places throughout France. He collects himself and send information and fellow agents do not know each other. He then infiltrated into France via the Swiss border, the “impossible” to traverse. Because he does not believe the military information for certain, before 1942 it crossed the border most difficult in the world 94 times. Hollard is a person who finds all the V1 missile base, a few months before the missiles were completed. The missiles are made with extreme safety systems and scalable, made only in the past 4 months and none of the German workforce who know the purpose of the installation. But Hollard managed to find everything and to-44 missile bases were bombed so shattered, a few days before their work is complete. Bases are built to send 5000 missiles each month and will be 50,000 pieces super bomb before “D-Days” (= H for day term real battle, which is dated June 6, 1944, when Allied troops landed in Normandy to invade Germany – Books Donald L.Miller) and at least 20,000 pieces of the missile will hit the city of London, but it ended up just being a whole 2400 attacks. Hollard was arrested in 1944 due to a person’s betrayal. He was tortured by the Gestapo, but he did not say anything. He was sent to the Neuengamme, one of the worst concentration camps. But Hollard retaliated by hiding more than 1,000 weapons parts that must be linked back to the prisoners, and he then managed to survive after a shootout in the camp.
● Mass murder – according to a report from the U.S. Supreme Assembly named “Walter reports” made in 1971 amounted to between 323 to 617 million people were killed by the Chinese government, from 1949 to 1971. While the report mentions only 51-55 Hsiao Mieh the events that resulted in 5 to 10 million people died. Radio Peking reported that the official number of “being worn” in a few months and the highest number is 2.326 million people in one month. Between 8 and 10 million people were murdered by the Soviet government. In its report Jezjovtsjina in 1936 to 1938 at least 19 million more people, died between 1921 and 1960 in the famous Soviet prison. There are at least 27 to 29 million people or more than 25% are people of Jewish descent.
Nazi Adolf Eichmann Otto says ready to die for his responsibility for the killing of at least 5.7 million Jews. But the murder by the Nazis around 8 plus 6 million Jews and 10 million other citizens (most of them were laborers and poor people) is a total of at least 12 to 18 million people have been killed dead. Massacres also gets “help” from local groups such as partisan-partisan national Litauan which killed about 229,052 Jews and some of it happened Luthuania filmed by the Nazis as part of propaganda and orders, both as propaganda and instructions to einsatzgruppe.
All the horrible mass murder is generally intended to reduce the population. It includes efforts such as cheap and easy to create a systematic starvation, deadly and hard work in the great old ships were then sunk. Estimated figures are lower than actual fact (with full documentation), as predicted by parasejarawan that in fact the numbers are definitely higher than that.
● second atomic bomb dropped on Nagasaki by the U.S. in 1945 came from a different type of impact ever tested by the U.S. air force. They did not give Japan time to surrender and chose two cities of the same size size. The U.S. does not plan prevents severe damage in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, for example using conventional bombs, but they really mean to destroy virtually every city in Japan with a bomb blast. Quite odd couple of articles about the “atomic bomb” is rarely mentioned about the second bombing in Nagasaki made (or the number of casualties there) and the fact that Japan is not really able to resist the attack. To attack the bombers that they can not. But Japanese leaders are still reluctant to give up, even after the Nagasaki bombing yangkedua. Had the Japanese emperor ordered the Japanese military to surrender before the bombings may not have happened.
● Crime greatest unsolved (at least until 1996) is when hordes of American military and some civilian German citizen, taking the country’s gold reserves of Germany in 1945 and other items worth around 400 million dollars.
● Paul Anderson, heavy lifters of the United States who won the gold medal in 1956, managed to lift the barbell weighing 3000 kilograms in 1957 only with the back of her and William Pagel, lifting weights 500 pounds heavier than Paul Anderson as he climbed the stairs two-four meter .
● richest man in the world for twenty years was a leading figure of a shipping enterprise is the introvert Daniel KLudwig (1897-1992) which has a wealth of at least 3,000 million dollars in 1977 (which would be about 12,000 million dollars in 1997). He donated most of his wealth much for cancer research. You can compare it with the wealth of Howard Hughes that “only” 1373 million dollars in 1976.Sedangkan sheikhs of Kuwait succeeded in generating wealth since 1974 more than 3,800 million dollars per year and a maharani of India, about double the wealth Ludwig, before the government India states take the entire estate by way of taxes. The Maharani was having a full basement in the palaces filled with a number of gold and precious stones. Then the government of India set that has gold in private is illegal, and he was never late paying taxes. He is also known to have a party of the jet. Then the Sultan of Brunei was the richest man in 1997 with a fortune of about 38,000 million dollars. In 2007, there were William Gates III sebagaiorang richest with a net worth of about 56,000 million dollars, the amount is remaining possessions after he dermakan hampirseparuhnya that in 2000 there were more than 118,000 million dollars. Ingvar Kamprad, the Swedish founder of IKEA eventually become the richest to-4 in the year 2007 with a net worth of about 33,000 million dollars.
● the average age of marriage of girls in India in 1980 only 14.5 years.
● Internet is opened to everyone the first time on 30 April1993 like www (World Wide Web) and link the kuncikesuksesannya.
● An Englishman who suffered bad press, finally revived in 1997 after 8 years of coma.
● the average age of marriage for girls in Yemen atauJemen (one of the countries in the Arab lands) in 2005 was 14.3 years and in 1999 the age limit stipulated denganundang marriage laws from 15 years to the age of early puberty, children sehinggaanak women can marry at age 9 years. But the really bad part of telling the truth is that most marriages tersebutdiatur with regardless of their feelings. Even the young females do not know much about sex (with alasanajaran religion) so that their first experience into the marriage ended with an emotional shock!
● Regarding the wonders of nature. There is a river located in bawahtanah, located slightly below the Nile – six times the size of the river Nile. Nile river itself flowed 1360 million cubic meters of water each day.
● The highest waterfall in the world is Salto del Angel in Venezuela is 979 meters in height.
● People who do the cutting of trees in the forest (in most countries) is to be used for firewood or to open new agricultural land. The trees in the rain forest works hold rain water in the soil and clean air for us to breathe. But that is deforested in some tropical countries will be easily swept away by the water when heavy rains can spend resources and shore fishing can turn land into desert. In Haiti the forest green lived 5%, also in other countries, even less. While the tallest tree in the world is 113 meters tall redwood, in the U.S..
● Birds are known as pigeon walking on the soil of North America have been killed from 5,000 to 10,000 million in 1880.
● the next ice age will come about 100 for up to 4000 years, according to the latest variations and we are now at the end of the warm up to-20, which started the year 9000 BC.
● superstition. Elimination of 13 lines in the airplane seat, no floor numbering 13 in some countries (notably the USA), there is no room number 13 in hotels and the king of Sweden refused to eat with 13 people at one table!
● Some of the popular false myth. Like the story of pirates in the past in fact actually almost never told his captive as “punishment plunge into the sea” as it is often shown in the movie. And just a few pirates looking for treasure, because the pirates typically only share the spoils with fellow friends and spend spree at the next port. So almost no treasure map in real life. Unless the story of the sinking of the Spanish ship containing gold.
Incoming search terms:
- history of world (32),history of the world (28),history (21),hidden history of the world (18),historical images of world (4),secret history of the world (3),truth about secret history (2),world map history (2),history pics (2),history of world maps (1),world history truth (1),korban sek party (1),map of the world from 1492 (1),old school female tattoo japan style (1),world history facts and truth (1),secret of world history (1),a hidden story of the world (1),history images (1),a history of the world (1),A Secret History of Women and Tattoo (1)
Powered by Facebook Comments