10 Most Expensive Shoes in the World
Shoes have become part of the lifestyle. People no longer wear it just as footwear, but also to show their social class.
No wonder, if the number of designers compete to create the world’s luxury shoes to emphasize the economic strength of the wearer. Without a doubt, they sprinkled a variety of precious stones on a footwear.
Here are 10 pairs of most expensive shoes in the world’s :
10. Nike shoes with diamond
Price: U.S. $ 50,000
This sport shoe decorated with 11 carat brown framed logo affixed Nike shoes. Shoes Air Force 1 Supreme Max personnel SoCal owned Outkast, Antwan Big Boi Patton.
9. Prince of India Shoes
Price : U.S $ 160,000
Shoes rare inlaid rubies and diamonds worn an Indian Prince of Hyderabad, Nizam Sikandar Jah, in the 18th century.
In January 2006, the ancient shoes had been stolen from its storage location on the Bata Shoe Museum in Toronto, Canada. However, a few days later, the shoe was found back in prime condition.
8. Stiletto Diamond Dream Stuart Weitzman
Price: U.S. $ 500,000
Designer Stuart Weitzman and jeweler Kwiat partnered created stilettos adorned shoes with 1420 diamonds brown. Net weight reaches 30-carat diamond embedded in pure platinum shoe materials.
Dreamgirls star, Anika Noni Rose, got a chance to wear it at Oscar 2007. With Stiletto ‘Diamond Dream’ in the leg, she becomes the center of attention at the red carpet.
7. “The Wizard of Oz” Shoes
Price: U.S. $ 666,000
Shoes made of silk Innes Shoe Co.. is designed specifically to support the movie ‘Wizard of Oz’ in 1939. Although believed to be only seven pairs of shoes ruby dicipatakan reigns to the classic musicals, however, only four pairs are known to exist.
A pair of ruby shoes at the Judy Garland Museum Smithsonian stolen in 2005 and has not been found until now. The last couple sandals sold Christie’s auction house sold U.S. $ 666,000 in 2000.
6. Retro Rose Stuart Weitzman Shoes
Price: U.S. $ 1 million
High-heeled shoes made in the 1940s contains two diamond-shaped roses wrapped with gold dust color. High heels Stuart Weitzman’s work contains more than 1,800 Kwiat diamonds weighing 100 carats were stuck full of roses ornaments.
5. Stiletto Guild Platinum Stuart Weitzman Shoes
Price: U.S. $ 1.09 million
4. Stiletto Rubi Stuart Weitzman Shoes
Price: U.S. $ 1.6 million
Jewelry store Oscar Heyman & Bros contributed 642 round and oval rubies fruit about 120 carats, the creation of pure platinum with red stiletto high as 4.5 inches.
In 2003 Stuart Weitzman created the Stiletto Rubi to anticipate the appearance of a new star in the Academy Awards that year. Her inspiration comes from the shoes worn by Judy Garland as Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz, which also was ranked the sixth most expensive shoes list.
However, Weitzman ended up canceling the show shoes. Weitzman spokesman, Jane Weitzman stated withdrawal stiletto appearance at the Oscars for honoring U.S. soldiers who are fighting in Iraq.
3. High Heels Tanzanite Stuart Weitzman Shoes
Price: U.S. $ 2 million
Stuart Weitzman took jeweler Le Vian to cut 185 carat diamond tanzanite and 28 carats of diamonds.
Shoes for U.S. $ 2 million was inaugurated in June 2008 ago in Las Vegas. But no one has seen the launch wearing stilettos. Estimated stiletto will be used one of the stars on Oscar Award 2009
2. Cinderella Shoes Stuart Weitzman
Price: U.S. $ 2 million
Stiletto by 4.5 inches tall has a 595 carat Kwiat diamonds combined with platinum. One shoe has amaretto diamond weighing 5 carats. The lucky ones are wearing Alison Krauss, nominated for best song in the film Cold Mountain Oscar night 2004.
1. Stuart Weitzman’s Rita Hayworth Heels
Price: U.S. $ 3 million
High heels with the basic ingredients of chocolate satin is decorated with a pair of earrings owned by movie legend Rita Hayworth that fluttered in the 1940s era. Earrings are pinned at the foot of it sprinkled with precious stones such as thousand, sapphire, and diamond. The lucky ones are wearing Kathleen “Bird” York.
Incoming search terms:
- most expensive shoes (61),most expensive shoes in the world (56),most expensive sneakers in the world (20),most expensive nike shoes in the world (16),the most expensive shoes in the world (15),worlds most expensive shoes (11),most expensive pair of shoes (9),most expensive shoes in the world 2013 (9),expensive shoes (8),world\s most expensive shoes (7),the most expensive shoes in the world 2013 (5),the most expensive sneakers in the world (5),most expensive sneakers 2013 (5),what are the most expensive shoes in the world (4),costliest shoes in the world (4),most expensive nike shoes (4),most expensive shoes 2013 (3),show the costliest shoes in the world with its price (3),most expensive shoe in the world (3),stuart weitzman soulier 3 millions (3)
Powered by Facebook Comments